Potential US data center investors were excited to hear about the Swedish offer presented by Data Centers by Sweden during last week’s Power Briefings in Washington DC and Silicon Valley. Big Green Data attended the events and are optimistic about the outcome. During last week’s Power Briefings in Washington DC…
Contact usAllways feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
+46 73 270 45 74
Investment Promotion Director
Big Green Data
Several municipalities and private companies in northern Sweden are joining forces to create a platform and enable data centre activity to be attracted to the region.
Our county in northern Sweden is a leading industrial region, enabling us to offer a very powerful and stable power grid, with one of the lowest electricity tax rates in Sweden.
- Power Briefings well received among potential US investors
- Big Green Data in Washington on the US Power Briefing Tour
- Big Green Data in London attending Finance and Investment Forum
- Sweden Data Centers give power briefings in Washington DC Feb 14 and Santa Clara CA Feb 16
- Lowered energy tax for data centers in Sweden, effective Jan 1 2017